Can you believe it? We are on the edge of 2020! Make the most of our remaining time in 2019 by attending some local events and celebrating the holidays with family and friends. For more events visit Truckee, North Lake Tahoe & Reno events.
Bring your kids to the airport at 10 a.m. to watch Santa fly in on a special plane. Then they can visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. This is a great holiday photo op!
Enjoy hot chocolate, yummy holiday treats, and more at this annual event.
Kids get to visit with Santa and receive special gifts. Don’t miss Santa’s fly-in – he arrives right on time at 10:00!
Join or watch the world’s largest LED torchlight parade followed by fireworks this New Year’s eve at Squaw Valley!
- All skiers and riders must sign up for a time slot in advance to participate in the LED Torchlight Parade. Time slots are as follows: 5p, 5:15p, 5:30p, 5:45p, 6p, 6:15p, 6:30p. You will only be allowed to ride the Exhibition chairlift during your time slot.
- Signups are FREE, just follow the link below to select your time.
- Skiers & riders who register before December 15th will receive a RFID wristband in the mail. After December 15th, please got to the Squaw Valley Ticket Office to pick up your RFID wristband.
- Participants must show their wristband in order to load Exhibition.
- LED Torches will be passed out at the Exhibition chairlift only to guests with wristbands during their time slot.
- Stick around for Fireworks and a FREE concert and New Year’s Eve Celebration on the KT Deck and in the Olympic House after the Torchlight Parade.
About the Carroll Team
Chris and Ally Carroll, a mother, daughter duo embody the true spirit of Tahoe. You may see them on the slopes or kicking around town. The recreational lifestyle is what brought Chris Carroll to Tahoe more than three decades ago. She loves the area and is a steadfast supporter of the community. Ally, a champion snowboarder was born and raised in Truckee, she too holds a deep appreciation for the community and the town’s rich history. When she isn’t selling houses, you may find her up on the slopes enjoying the snow.
Chris and Ally’s dedication and exceptional knowledge of Tahoe is what makes them excellent realtors. With great communication skills and professional follow-up methods, comfortable style, and an honest straightforward approach, they will have your transaction of buying or selling done in a smooth and stress-free manner.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, the Carroll Team is always available to provide excellent and dedicated service.