The Tahoe ski season is right around the corner! It’s time to make sure that you and your gear are ready. That starts with knowing the dates that your favorite ski resort is going to be opening.
Below is a list of some of the ski resorts and the dates that they plan, weather permitting, to open for the season.
- Northstar California Resort – Open
- Heavenly Mountain Resort – Open
- Palisades Tahoe – November 18th
- Boreal Mountain Resort – Open
- Sugar Bowl – November 25th
- Kingvale Resort – November 26th
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort – Open
- Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe – November 18th
- Diamond Peak – December 8th
- Homewood Mountain Resort – December 16th
- Tahoe Donner Cross Country – November 25th
- Sierra at Tahoe – December 3rd
- Tahoe Donner Downhill – December 9th
Check the websites for each of these resorts for safety policies and rental opportunities if you don’t have the gear.
About the Carroll Real Estate Team
Chris and Ally’s dedication and exceptional knowledge of Tahoe make them excellent realtors. With great communication skills and professional follow-up methods, a comfortable style, and an honest straightforward approach, they will have your transaction of buying or selling done in a smooth and stress-free manner.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home, the Carroll Team is always available to provide excellent and dedicated service. Contact the Carroll Real Estate Team